Work With Us
Growth / Digital Marketing Manager for Corgi Things
Corgi Things is an e-commerce shop specializing in all-things-corgi. We design and offer a variety of home goods, apparel, and accessories featuring our cute corgi illustrations. The team is small — just me (Connie) and a few pawesome contractors… so, when we call ourselves a “small business”, we really mean small! :) You can explore more about our products on our website: www.corgithings.com. You can also find us on Facebook and Instagram.
We are looking for someone who can help us develop and execute organic and paid digital marketing plans. You’d be our first marketing partner! Open to all levels.
Because our budget is small, we’re looking for someone who can brainstorm low cost digital marketing tactics, take advantage of organic growth on fb, ig, tiktok, pinterest and other platforms.
The ideal candidate would also have graphic design experience, and can create creative content for display campaigns when provided with some branding assets.
Immediate areas of focus:
- Identify organic areas for growth and create a project plan to tackle “low hanging floof”
- Set up display ads / evergreen campaigns, optimize for our small marketing budget
- Revisit our email marketing tactics and propose new cadences and workflows
You’re a great fit if:
- You’re looking for a part time opportunity and are able to work independently.
- You’ve worked with small clients like us before, and have helped grow their businesses.
- You love corgis, duh!
We are expecting to work with someone part-time who can offer ~5-8 hours of work per week to start, so we’re open to hourly or monthly rates. Open for negotiation!
How To Apply:
Please send your resume to Connie: connie(at)corgithings(dot)com.