The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
How long does production take?
Production on our made-to-order items averages about 3-5 business days to complete and then shipped to you. Production times may increase during the holiday season. Please take this into account if you are placing a made-to-order item that needs to arrive by a certain date. See below for a breakdown on production time by product.
- Mugs: 3-5 business days
- Phone cases: 3-5 business days
- Blankets: 4-6 business days
- Beach towels: 5-7 business days
- Lunch Totes: 4-6 business days
- Printed totes: 3-5 business days
- Holiday Stockings: 5-7 business days
- Pet mats: 3-5 business days
- Floor mats: 3-5 business days
- Garden flags: 3-5 business days
- Build-Your-Own custom items: 8-15 business days
Because production and shipping times vary by product, we are unable to guarantee delivery by certain dates and cannot accept refunds/returns.
We offer rush production and priority shipping on some of our items. Please note that if you select priority shipping, this only applies to the shipping - production times still apply. Please contact us if you need to inquire about rush production.
Please note these production and shipping times are estimations. We can not be held responsible for carrier delays as they no longer have service guarantees during the peak holiday season. We recommend getting orders in early and giving yourself some room if there are issues or delays out of our control.
Why do some items arrive in separate shipments?
As a small shop, we partner with various production facilities around the country to help us create our corgi things. Some items like blankets, beach towels, and mugs are shipped by our production partners so they will arrive separately from other items in your order.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Free Standard Shipping offer
We offer free standard shipping on all US orders valued at US$100 and above. This applies to the value of products only, so does not apply to orders valued over $100 after shipping is added.
Returns & Exchanges
We do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order. Due to the made-to-order nature of some of our items, we can only offer exchanges or replacements if there is a print or production error on the item you've received. Contact us if you've receive a defected or misprinted item and we'll gladly replace it for you.
At this time we do not offer any wholesale for our items.
I live outside of the US. Can I place an order?
We offer international shipping on several of our products, but not all. As a small shop, note that international shipping costs are much higher and we have no control over shipping rates. Please allow an extra 2-3 weeks for customs.
Buyers are responsible to pay customs fees.
We also offer many products on our Zazzle site. All products on Zazzle ship globally for lower rates. Please visit: bit.ly/corgithingszazzle
What if my package is marked undeliverable?
You will be notified if packages are returned to sender (back to our offices) or marked undeliverable due to incorrect addresses. The customer is responsible for the additional shipping cost to reship the package to the updated address.
If the package is undeliverable due to our own shipping errors, we will cover costs to reship the package to you.
Do you offer price adjustments or refunds if an item I’ve purchased goes on sale?
Unfortunately, we do not offer price adjustments if an item you purchased goes on sale. For future reference, we often post sale teasers and announcements on our Instagram, Facebook, and emails, so be sure to follow us for the latest updates. Sorry about the inconvenience!
My package says it was delivered but I don't have it on hand. What can I do?
Unfortunately, we cannot reship packages that have been marked as delivered by the shipping carrier. We highly suggest you check with your neighbors (sometimes they could have been delivered to the wrong apartment or house). Please contact your local post office to check and see if it may have been incorrectly scanned or delivered to the wrong address.
My package says it shipped but I haven't received it yet. What can I do?
Unfortunately, once a package is shipped, we no longer have any control over its whereabouts. Sometimes carriers experience delays due to high volume times around the holidays. If you're not seeing any movement on the package at all, please contact us and we'll help you investigate.
What are the washing instructions for...?
- Blankets: Machine washable with mild detergent in cold water. Tumble dry on low heat or hang to dry.
- Pet mats: Machine washable with mild detergent in cold (not hot) water. Air dry only. Do not dry in dryer.
- Lunch totes: Machine washable or hand wash with mild detergent in cold-warm water. Air dry only.
- Tote bags: Machine washable with mild detergent in cold water. Air dry only.
- Holiday stockings: Machine washable on delicate setting. Air dry only.
- Cookie cutters: Not dishwasher safe. Hand wash and dry immediately to avoid rusting or warping.
How can I protect my...
- Garden Flag: We recommend misting the flag with 2-3 coats of scotch guard for UV protection to prevent fading and extra durability, especially if used outdoors.
- Floor mat: We recommend misting the mat with 2-3 coats of scotch guard for UV protection to prevent fading and extra durability, especially if used outdoors.